Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I was interested in seeing that OBS compete. Proven set up when going at it seems to be the ticket.
Beech should put down some good numbers, be interesting seeing how the stock lp works with that wet up.

Maybe next year brotha!

I can see it now....we drop everything to prepare for this and drive 30 hours to the event.....hit the drag strip and grenade an axle. Its bound to happen on an 18 year old vehicle. So we will let it happen around here and then have it bullet proof to compete

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
So by bowing out now, you secured your spot for next year? That would be cool if they did that for you.

Haha wishful thinking! Ill let the voters have a crack at it again.
Disappointing we couldn't make it happen this year but literally every corner leads to another month wait.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Powersmoker

Reaction score
They have a mustang dyno brian. You guys need any help dialing in anything before the competition. Your more than welcome to use my shop and dyno. The numbers between ats and our dyno are pretty comparable.

Appreciate it Mike, we might have to take you up on that. How far are y'all from the event?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk 7

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Were right over the wyoming border. 100 miles north of bandimere and ATS. If you need anything just let me know.

Remind me who's team are you a part of again?? Team Ford! LOL Just make sure you don't travel out to WY when it is windy. Weird stuff happens there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online