Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbenso127

Reaction score
iirc, there was a back to back winner for 06-07? or 07-08? It was mentioned in this thread somewhere.

Edit: I THINK I remember it being in this thread lol

Last edited:

MINK

Reaction score
Question is would they want a third! The amount of money put into this truck for this years, combined with the amount of money put into it to win it last year..... If it were me I would take my two titles and a beer and watch from the pits haha

No reason the truck really couldnt of won again on last years setup...meaning he really doesnt need to change things for next year IF he were to win again this year....

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
No reason the truck really couldnt of won again on last years setup...meaning he really doesnt need to change things for next year IF he were to win again this year....

For sure! Setups never NEED changing, last years setup probably could have won the next 5 challenges if his driving was consistent and nothing broke....
LOL

But I think we all know better....no one keeps something the same for 2 years in a row :evil

dieselpower

Reaction score
:whs: id love to see him pull it twice in a row.

has there ever been a DPC champion win twice? do they get a third?

I believe Michael Tomac (lb7 dmax) won twice in a row.

Im sure the champion can always come back, so really you could win 3,4,5 times if you had a nice setup and never broke. That would be awesome LOL

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Powersmoker

Reaction score
Got her running at 530am

gypagyqe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk 7

01PSD

Reaction score
Sweet, all 4 trucks up and running! Matt's already home with his, Heafner's is done and ready, Erik's has been tuned and pretty much ready, not sure on Beech's status.. but as far as I know he's ready

Twisted Excursion

Reaction score
Virginia Beach, and Jeremy we will be at TS for sure leaving wed when we get back staying at Baymont I have 10 rooms total but only 6 are full..

MINK

Reaction score
Last minute but....I'll see everyone in Denver tommarow afternoon, flying out of Ohio at 9am. I'll be on Paul Catos team.

Wayne

Reaction score
It's getting close, and I'm getting excited! I just met team Heafner a couple hours ago, and everybody else shows up tomorrow. It's about time to let the good times roll! Enjoy driving through the night, Matt. Be safe man. I'm looking forward to seeing that truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.