Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
At this point people are in the voting the only person in the dpc so far is Erik

Sent from my SCH-I535

Wayne

Reaction score
Edge chip stacked with a bully dog, and a Quadzilla. He also has it straight piped, and a zoodad mod. He's rockin' a banks exhaust tip, and some nitroes. Represent!

jdgleason

Reaction score
Edge chip stacked with a bully dog, and a Quadzilla. He also has it straight piped, and a zoodad mod. He's rockin' a banks exhaust tip, and some nitroes. Represent!

Same set up that was in Murphy!

YesJackNicholson_zpsb07079e6.gif

stroker57

Reaction score
Right now the motors getting pulled putting rods,cam,valvespring,pushrods,gogo style intake ,400cc injectors,and a s475 might add somemore as the motor go back in

dganoe

Reaction score
Also running a Bts 4r100 behind all that, Been running the 4r though

Wayne

Reaction score
Same set up that was in Murphy!

YesJackNicholson_zpsb07079e6.gif

If it's got 3 big stages of spray, a GT 42, and 285 cc injectors with all the supporting mods, I might just have to vote for it. Even then, that's still not enough to be competitive. I would love to have a solid 6.0 in the running worth casting a vote for. As much as I love my 6.4, I still love a well built 6.0.

I sure hope the applicants have good setups, and not some dream list of stuff they don't actually have.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I wouldn't. Let the competition wonder. :D

i agree a hundo percent danny, how ever this built6.7 guy may be to excited and cant wait to tell everyone. He keeps trying to make suttle hints about what hes doing.

But if it were me i wouldnt tell a sole and they would all find out when they opened that issue of DP Mag

Kind

Reaction score
It's about time they figure out how to add 2wd's to this competition...

I assuming just like the original DPC, once they have one comp and it is successful people will build a vehicle for it. I'm not saying it would be the kind of comp you could do for 5 years... But there has to be enough 2wd's for a couple years?? Even if there is only enough trucks for a one time deal... So what? The comp infrastructure is already in place. Add it as a side show to the original DPC so as little extra cost is being used. People want to see these trucks in action... However most, like me aren't interested in a full season of racing(for multiple reasons), but a once a year event I would do. I have been told in the past there isn't enough 2wd trucks... So why not have more trucks return the following year? Let (friendly)grudge matches grow.

Anyone want to see 2wd's in a DPC style comp tailored for the trucks?? Maybe we need to start a poll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online