Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPE

Reaction score
Any possibility of locking this thread so all updates are on the "official DPC thread"? It'll make following a little easier for all.

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
Any possibility of locking this thread so all updates are on the "official DPC thread"? It'll make following a little easier for all.

I think that the mods are planing on just having the results of the events in that thread but I am not 100% positive on that.

BFT

Reaction score
This thread will be locked when that time comes so there isn't a lot of back and forth

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Speaking of dyno, are they allowed to put weight in the bed of the trucks on the dyno like H&S did?

Why would you? There is more force pulling down on the truck from the ratchet straps then weight in the bed

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Agreed, they should have just left it alone and not been running all over the place.

Sparkle pants probobly should have been helping get the DPC truck DONE instead of blowing his truck up on the dyno LOL

I kidd, he says on fb hes been up 2 days straight trying to get it finished up, so thats a big bummer. Hopefully team GM can get another truck out there...

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
tell me how a forklift held the back of the truck down, a forklift doesn't have force going down.

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

JasonQuartermile

Reaction score
ATS has a winch in the floor, and they use a pulling hitch and yank the truck down with the winch. Works pretty good from what I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online