Diesel Power Challenge 6.7's

williamallen13

Reaction score
Anyone seen the 2 - 6.7's in the diesel power challenge this go around? What's with the stock turbo's, stock fueling, stock engine's, and stock transmissions?

JRLott

Reaction score
I'm gonna guess 400-440 hp and 800-860 ft lbs. is this a trick question?

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
oh.. i missed that part then.. i thought i read that it was from now on...

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Was supposed to be. But didn't happen this year. Besides like in the other thread the big names are focusing on UCC. Except for Mike, he might be focusing on it. But big name :poke: lol

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Was supposed to be. But didn't happen this year. Besides like in the other thread the big names are focusing on UCC. Except for Mike, he might be focusing on it. But big name :poke: lol
ahhh 10-4

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score

Just out of newbie curiosity... Are the "big names" the governmental agency we all despise or an actual performance shop as far as "going green" is concerned? You don't have to mention names I'm just trying to get on the same sheet of music. It'd be a real shame is the DPC and other competitions make contestants use factory emission stuff from now on :fustrate:

sootie

Reaction score
big names are well known people that make power in their trucks...

Latest posts

Members online