Diesel Power mag to test MTW vs. Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

peixinho

Reaction score
I would love to see all the dyno graphs overlaid on top of each other.

Numbers are important but graphs can tell you a lot more.

Like...

How soon did peak toruqe come on?
How long before torque started falling off?
Did the hp increase throughout the rpm?
Where was the usable power?
etc...

Seems like a bunch of people already know the results... is there a link to a webpage or article?

1fastTRX

Reaction score
In the last issue of diesel power they listed my email. I asked if they would be trying a ported intake manifold. It looks like they will be according to the response. I'm excited to keep following project outcast

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
In the last issue of diesel power they listed my email. I asked if they would be trying a ported intake manifold. It looks like they will be according to the response. I'm excited to keep following project outcast

Will be interesting to see what shops get a call for that test

Matt

Reaction score
I'm sick of looking at this thread and not seeing MTW results

1fastTRX

Reaction score
I just reread the response. They will be using an intake manifold from Elite

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Why jab? It is facts being put out. If he doesn't do as well as he expects, he is still new and has the drive to upgrade his stuff. No need to even make a rivalry. He should be happy he has gotten this far so fast. If it does o in his favor, then cool. I am sure elite will be gracious.

I just hope that the facts are laid out well and we can use the test to our (the customers) advantage.

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Why jab? It is facts being put out. If he doesn't do as well as he expects, he is still new and has the drive to upgrade his stuff. No need to even make a rivalry. He should be happy he has gotten this far so fast. If it does o in his favor, then cool. I am sure elite will be gracious.

I just hope that the facts are laid out well and we can use the test to our (the customers) advantage.

abamave8.jpg

Edit: just now realized how old that post is, sorry.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Gotta wonder if that's one of those situations where you get what you pay for? I guess we will see once results are posted.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Ahh ok.

As I have Come to believe, elite doesn't do very many small builds that people hear about so yeah they could hit 25K easy, but these builds are ridiculous over-the-top type builds (like Erik's and whoever else that I can't recall right now) and got their truck completely reinvented.

I don't see the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts