Diesels In Dark Corners II. White Plains, GA

Reaction score
Im coming with the work stock truck in tow........unfortunately I've got two of the hardest running d-max work stock trucks in the midwest coming with me:banghead: looks like ill be be gunning for third lol.

sc96ps

Reaction score
ok got confermation on 1 stroke from IL and 2 strokes from TN all you dodge and dmax boys might as well just stay home :slap:LOLLOLLOL

00f3fiddy

Reaction score
Awesome. We keep hearing of alot of trucks coming down. If you plan on pulling or gonna be there I'd like to meet you! I 'll be the skinny tech.

ryanihf250

Reaction score
Another reason for our turn ups is blowing dust all over the crowd. Workstock truck are turning 4000, blowing dust and exhaust over everyone since out track is not as wide as most tracks. Turn downs will do the same

ryanihf250

Reaction score
Yes sir go to libertytruckandtractorpull.com
Then go to DIDC schedule and payout link on the bottom left

ryanihf250

Reaction score
Here is a link to our written directions. Sometimes GPS wants to act stupid when it gets off in our neck of the woods.
ww.libertyantiquetractorpull.com/Location.html

ryanihf250

Reaction score
I think in 8000 workstock a white duramax from Ohio won, 24mph down the track. think the two black duramax got 2nd and 3rd not sure.

Then the big money class April Browning from GA won 8500 workstock, not sure who was 2nd and 3rd.
The black duramaxes i think were right there with them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.