Dieselsite Adrenaline HPOP 05-07

Merc82

Reaction score
Can't find a lot of info on folks running their 05+ HPOP, just the the earlier models. I have a core HPOP sitting on my bench at work that I figured I would save for a future HPOP upgrade. Anybody have any feedback on the 05+ HPOP?

Merc82

Reaction score
I forgot he had a thread on the ORG. It was pretty long and he changed his setup many times. I got go read back through it.

matt92idi

Reaction score
I don't know many people running the diesel site pump but I know 2 guys who run thumperII pumps and they really like them. One of them is running 255s conventionals and the other is running 190s and both hold icp

gjoski515

Reaction score
I have one, first one took a **** on me but thr second one is holding up great, they claim it can handle 305 conventional, my icp is great

Merc82

Reaction score
Any noticable change in characteristics of the way the truck performed on your setup Byron, with the 190/30s? Idle quality, smoother acceleration, truck ran cleaner, etc...? My truck seems to hold ICP just fine at WOT. It just makes sense to me to upgrade the oil side as well. Just trying to justify the expense right now, if it does make a difference with this setup, then I will pick one up eventually.

Sealeveloc

Reaction score
Its hard to say man, I put in the thumper with the short block. The truck is a whole different animal now. But if your holding icp, I say save the money until its needed or you go bigger.

ford rules

Reaction score
Bumping this back up, looking into a pump and trying to decide which to go with.

Sealeveloc

Reaction score
I cant hold over 3.6v icp on my thumper 1 right now, gonna put an air test on it tomorrow just to be sure.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
I cant hold over 3.6v icp on my thumper 1 right now, gonna put an air test on it tomorrow just to be sure.

From the video you sent me... you actually barely hit 3.6v and then it drops down to about 2.5v. That is at 89% Ipr duty cycle.

Sealeveloc

Reaction score
From the video you sent me... you actually barely hit 3.6v and then it drops down to about 2.5v. That is at 89% Ipr duty cycle.

Yea when monitoring before with my gryphon, max I would see is 3.6v. I hadn't really seen it drop below 3.0v, I wasn't paying attention to PW when watching ICP and just hoped if the PW was shortened the ICP would come up, unfortunately that's not the case.

Latest posts

Members online