Dieselsite trans

Reaction score
I had my mind set I was gonna give theirs a try and convert the 96 over to auto, I sold the truck instead and am now in the market for a 6.7l... But I too would like to hear anyone's experience, as itmightbe the route we go in the 02 if and when the time comes

Dan V

Reaction score
I bought a Monster Box from Diesel Site way back in the day. It was a collaboration between Diesel Site/Gregg Evans and Jasper.

Mine has been great for 180k miles.

Carolina444

Reaction score
I bought a Monster Box from Diesel Site way back in the day. It was a collaboration between Diesel Site/Gregg Evans and Jasper.

Mine has been great for 180k miles.

I haven't heard any negative info on the dieselsite trans..

What's your thoughts on the d66?

610psd

Reaction score
I have the Dieselsite trans. It has the billet TC, billet shafts, Mag-Hytec pan, Tru-cool cooler, and external filter.

Only have about 7K on it so far. I have a heavy right foot and it has not skipped a beat. Temps stay low and shifts great. When I burned up my stock trans, I was checking out BTS, JW, and Dieselsite. I felt the most comfortable making the purchase with Bob @Dieselsite. Great customer service and the trans shipped out right away.

NC714

Reaction score
Good to know. I have the 175/80s but am only running very conservative tunes until I can get the transmission built.

Carolina444

Reaction score
ive not bought much from dieselsite but from what I hear the have good customer service and back thief products.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I would not be afraid to run their trans with my 250/200s. 4r100s arent thaaat difficult to get to hold power. You either get it, or you dont.

Ive only had a twisted stg 2 but it didnt have the billet input. David N ran one in a studded, gearhead tuned, 38r'd, and beat to shti truck. He made 'er last two years or so and busted the input beating on it.

That said, dieselsite, rudys, twisted, and even suncoast can build a 4r100 with billet shafts and upgraded center supports, bearings, and increased clutch counts.

Ultimate trans in Boise (garden city) Id machines the 4r100 to accept a true 13" converter. And those are true triple disc converters. Not duals with a dummy friction.

My thoughts? You can't go wrong with any of them. Be upfront about usage and power.

Footz09

Reaction score
Also want to add Chris @ A1 Transmissions to that list -home of the built 1000hp+ lighting and diesel 4r100's

Latest posts

Members online