Differences in job numbers

KrisH

Reaction score
Assuming Job 1,2, and 3 are earlier years (I think I'm wrong here) I know they've changed a lot in the Lariat and up models like the MyFord Touch touchscreen system, reverse camera, the black leather option no longer has the somewhat hokey "weathered" centers and is now straight black. From an actual technical standpoint though I'm not sure what has changed. Just a number of options.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I think the 2011's were the only to have a job one and job 2 truck. The seats changed to soild in the job 2's and I think you could get a rear defrost were about the only changes. the 2013 trucks to have the ford my touch in them. Over all they are all pretty much the same with no motor changes between job numbers like the 6.4's had. I.E. radiators and head gaskets etc etc

Lococoin

Reaction score
I think the 2011's were the only to have a job one and job 2 truck. The seats changed to soild in the job 2's and I think you could get a rear defrost were about the only changes. the 2013 trucks to have the ford my touch in them. Over all they are all pretty much the same with no motor changes between job numbers like the 6.4's had. I.E. radiators and head gaskets etc etc

My 2012 is a job 2 built august 2012 is memory serves me right. Not sure when the change was but at some point they changed the turbo.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Biggest 'change' I know of is when they changed the brakes from hydro to vac boost on job2.

My '12 350 got vac brakes. MFG'd in Feb '12

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.