Dirty 6.7s

Randy_270

Reaction score
Can I post my 6.4??? It got kinda dirty.
Sure someone else already has lol

No pavement princess here....
egugubar.jpg

2ydenyma.jpg

y6asa2ug.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
I dont see any pictures?? Could be because I'm on a work computer??

Well I didn't buy my truck to sit in the drive way and look purty I bought it to use and look purty while doing it. Lol my dirty truck pics previously posted are from me going to the deer lease. Dirt road + rain = Mud = :evil
Exactly, If I wanted a pavement pounder I would have bought a Mustang :D

TripleE44

Reaction score
Exactly, If I wanted a pavement pounder I would have bought a Mustang :D

And if I wanted a mud truck, I would've bought a $5,000 truck....

Seriously though, sometimes I wish I could be more like some of you guys and just not care. Once I made it 2 weeks without washing my truck.... That's as close as I can get to not caring. If I lived where you lived, I'd have an old Tacoma to drive around and my truck in a garage to stare at.

Randy_270

Reaction score
Muddy ford= rotting ford

Thats if its not cleaned, I wash and scrub my truck every time it gets dirty from top to its under belly, plus its undercoated. Right now its sitting in my driveway sparkling clean :D (because I havent driven it all week :()

Seriously though, sometimes I wish I could be more like some of you guys and just not care. Once I made it 2 weeks without washing my truck.... That's as close as I can get to not caring. If I lived where you lived, I'd have an old Tacoma to drive around and my truck in a garage to stare at.

Sometimes I wish my truck didnt have to get dirty so often, and I do feel bad getting my expensive truck dirty. I have a bush truck but I've been to busy spending my money on my new truck and just don't have enough time to fix it so I'm thinking of selling it. Either way my new truck is gonna get dirty so I might as well have fun doing it:thumbsup:

CrossTx

Reaction score
My truck is driven offroad a min of 300mi a week. It gets muddy but i have not hit any deep mud holes intentionally yet. Not that i wont, i just dont have time to give it a thorough cleaning after. Mud left usually just eats up some parts somewhere down the road.

Plus 1day of fun in the mud equals a lifetime of crap falling in your face when your under it👍

Im sure its going to get muddy but its going to be because i HAD to cross that area or i was drunk haha

RedRice589

Reaction score
IMG_20130628_204057_zpsd4ddccf7.jpg

My '08 after a few rounds in Yankee lake. Took it to the blue beacon as soon as I left and gave the guy 100 bucks to go to town over and under it. Last time I go mudding for play not when I HAVE to lol

Crack85

Reaction score
Now that I'm on my personal laptop I see your pictures, very nice truck Crack :thumbsup:
What size lift and tires? How do you like those Geolander MTs?

8" icon/ouo, 38x15.5x20. The geolanders perform great and are quite quiet on the road. They do however hate rain, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score

Lol I once made it 1 1/2 weeks, true story.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online