DirtyDiesels 2nd Annual Winter Dyno Day

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
ad8prodigy- I think you had the wrong truck. Justin was in beside Josh all morning talking. He was in a company sweatshirt.
He was hoping to meet you guys.

Anyways I wish I could have made it but there was too much shop work to get done.
Great event josh congradulations looking forward to the video!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I met Justin at some point. Definitely a nice dude. Was talking to him and James Barder next to my booth for awhile. Thanks for coming out guys and thanks for the good words.

dsberman94

Reaction score
We were one of the only 3 trucks there with snow on them. The night before we got sleet and snow but it was all gone by the time we left at 530. Even the rods were clear. Quick blast on the highway got rid of 90% of what was on the truck. If we couldn't drive in snow we wouldn't be able to do anything 4 month of the year.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Here's the board. Daniel klunk was 14 I believe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 76

Stroker04

Reaction score
Yeah he dynod 550ish at fall brawl. He keeps getting low numbers. That truck has 4.10s in it too. I think he needs different gears and some live tuning.

thuglike

Reaction score
Agree Jason trucks looks really nice. Supprized you maid it up with the weather

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys....As long as it wasn't blizzard conditions I was going to be there.

Wish I could of stayed longer to meet some of you but I had a packed day and the dyno sign up sheet took a lot of wind out of my sails.

I know for next year...get there early!!!!

rat49f6

Reaction score
I know my favorite moment of the day was the " confederate diesel bunny" wanting to know what was done to the $900 special 7.3. When I told her it was completely stock with injectors, nitrous and a blown head gasket. She swore uo and down there was no way it was that much faster than the cfd truck because the cfd truck was fully built with nitrous.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

dsberman94

Reaction score
did you just kinda go "sshhhh just accept it and move on" in the most polite voice you could find? there were a couple things i was less impressed at during the morning. mostly the large amounts of smoke and low amounts of power being produced.

thuglike

Reaction score
did you just kinda go "sshhhh just accept it and move on" in the most polite voice you could find? there were a couple things i was less impressed at during the morning. mostly the large amounts of smoke and low amounts of power being produced.

Gotta love those dodge fags that swear to all their buddies at home that it's got 1000hp "cause it rolls the coal"...then lays 350 on the rollers.

dsberman94

Reaction score
the first truck on the rollers looked like it was gonna put down huge numbers. then a stock looking cummins puts it to shame right after. all i know is that my truck might have been able to do better than that volkeswagon. lol

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
the first truck on the rollers looked like it was gonna put down huge numbers. then a stock looking cummins puts it to shame right after. all i know is that my truck might have been able to do better than that volkeswagon. lol

The first truck that went on the rollers proves itself on the pulling track. He had
A boost issue and was only making 35psi lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
The first truck that went on the rollers proves itself on the pulling track. He had
A boost issue and was only making 35psi lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh ok. we were out walking around and didn't see it make its pull. walked in as he was pulling out and only saw the numbers on the board.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.