2002 eclb 7.3- back in business /for sale
2000 Chevy cavalier- beater
1990 Chevy K1500- for sale
race truck- in the works
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
veje6y8u.jpg

Why the hell not.. IMO it don't think it'll work blown up, but I've been wrong before

Hammer

Reaction score
UPDATE: we have added a "highest hp FUEL ONLY" class! $400 payout. One month to go so get those trucks ready!

I'd like to say we will have our truck ready,however,I can honestly say the Twinned 05 will not make this show.After having issues with the previous tuner all Summer long and right before our Fall Brawl show the truck was pulled from his shop.Its been out getting gone over and the tunes reworked and it has been a very slow process.IF it is ready we will be there with the truck and a full bottle of fun.If it is not we were going to pass and stay home but we have decided to bring my Financee's Lifted/Deleted 6.7 for some baseline runs on the load jet as this is the project for the Winter Months.

We really wanted to run with the Big HP crowd but its probably not going to happen.We will be there but with a much lower powered truck for you guys to beat up on.........Andy

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
good, text me. ill try to make it up. to bad it wasnt an awd dyno because id slap the subaru on it because why not. youl l have to check her out.

Yeah def. Sounds like I'm gonna be staying in jersey the night before so I can sleep and extra hour and a half. I'll let you know specifics once we figure it out. Probably the night before LOL

Basically just when we are planning on leaving home is it I think

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
We will open the door for signup at 8:30. Just announced on FB, but will post here too: We are going to run more than 30 trucks. The original 30 will be included in the competition for the money. After that it is first come first serve, and we will run trucks into the night. We aren't opposed to staying late into the night if there are still people wanting to get onto the dyno! feel free to PM me or message me on FB if you have any more questions

Latest posts

Members online