Donaldson diy intake

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I had the 6637 for about 3000 miles on my truck and just swapped to the afe pro7r filter and there is a world of difference. Definitely worth the extra money if someone is doing a diy intake. Again this is from a 6637 to afe bhaf not the o.p.'s filter.

forgot to ask this, but is that the afe big boost filter you are talking about?

live life full throttle

ccmac

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, I'm switching to this from an Absolute Performance oiled AFE filter. After just 5k of mostly highway and a fraction of farm use it is entirely too dirty for my liking. I ran the 6637 on my 7.3 with the kc66 turbo and it ran great and would last up to 10k miles of heavy farm use before needing cleaned. Curious as to where you purchased your filter cover?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, I'm switching to this from an Absolute Performance oiled AFE filter. After just 5k of mostly highway and a fraction of farm use it is entirely too dirty for my liking. I ran the 6637 on my 7.3 with the kc66 turbo and it ran great and would last up to 10k miles of heavy farm use before needing cleaned. Curious as to where you purchased your filter cover?
directly from outerwears

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online