Don't Fret, Don't Fear....TANK is here!!!

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
Damn was hoping your invitation got lost in the mail. LOL

My invitation came by cell phone over a week ago....LMAO!

my dog loves his mustache... keep him out of this..... he's still a little skiddish every time someone walks out of the back room....

LOL...dude...I will never forget that...I do believe I scarred that dog for life....not to mention your wife...I still cannot appologize enough for the bathroom....LOL

Irontx

Reaction score
LOL...dude...I will never forget that...I do believe I scarred that dog for life....not to mention your wife...I still cannot appologize enough for the bathroom....LOL

Scared the dog and the wife at the same time???? Gotta be a good story behind that one.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
not really at the same time...but I can say...it'll be difficult to convince his wife to let me sleep at his house for the weekend again...LOL

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
You got busted back to E-5 ? How did you manage that? I got busted back five times to E-4.

HUH?....no ...I've have never been "successfully" busted down...I'm still and E-6...hopefully making E-7....if I make the cut.

*** I did however get booked 2 weeks ago...**

Failure to obey a direct order.
Dereliction of duty.

Not only did I beat those charges easily(because they were bogus).....and I'm getting an Achievement Medal tomorrow...LOL LOL LOL

Last edited:

CGMKCM

Reaction score
HUH?....no ...I've have never been "successfully" busted down...I'm still and E-6...hopefully making E-7....if I make the cut.

*** I did however get booked 2 weeks ago...**

Failure to obey a direct order.
Dereliction of duty.

Not only did I beat those charges easily(because they were bogus).....and I'm getting an Achievement Medal tomorrow...LOL LOL LOL

A Sargent is E-5. I got busted back to Private.LOL

Latest posts

Members online