• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Dooms Day Bunkers

sprayjock

Reaction score
Depends on if the common man can afford them or not. Most of the pre fabbed bunkers on the market can only be afforded by the very rich.

Zmann

Reaction score
doomsday may come in many forms

so unless it can be made to be radio active/heat/flood/airborne/enemy proof .. to name a few and sustain life for a long period of time

u really just have a storm shelter ,, don't know what a cbox is ?

Atsah

Reaction score
Why would anyone want to be around if you had to live in one of those ***ing things.. My house is my bunker, if I can't live in it, I don't want to be here..

Zmann

Reaction score
the internet has some interesting things come up when you search Doomsday shelters

Zmann

Reaction score
kinda cool but at the end of the day that garage door could be breached with a cordless angle grinder in minutes IMHO

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
Duh, guys, they are Zombies. They don't have the brain coordination to work with tools. Don't you guys watch The Walking Dead? LOL

Petro

Reaction score
If the world is going to end, why exactly would you want to stick around to see it? And besides, I hear the other side is quite lovely this time of year.

seeyalater5.9

Reaction score
Why would anyone want to be around if you had to live in one of those ***ing things.. My house is my bunker, if I can't live in it, I don't want to be here..

Finally someone with the same logic as me. You guys watch too much doomsday preppers or something.

If the world goes dark then ***k it take me with you. I've already done most of what I wanna do. I'm not gonna try and live another 3years tops after SHTF, scrounging for food, fighting zombies, no electricity, blah blah blah

To each his own I guess.

Im also not married and no kids..

TyCorr

Reaction score
If my kids were dead, I would hoping for.death. If they lived, Id definitely try to stay alive. Thats my job though. Im not too suspecting of anything happening like this.

Zmann

Reaction score
Duh, guys, they are Zombies. They don't have the brain coordination to work with tools. Don't you guys watch The Walking Dead? LOL

Who's talking Zombie's ? I might want some of the goodies in that "" Bunker"" for myself :gun:

Latest posts