Door panel question

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Yes they can be removed but it's sort of a permanent thing. There is a plastic stud of sorts that is melted during assembly. What do you want to do? I'll trade you door panels if you don't like those.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Yea...I hear you. I was going to try the same thing. They seem like a one time application, melt it once. I think I'm going to use Plasti-Dip.

Can they not mask off the panel??

Trav-O

Reaction score
I took them off my '06 and had them changed to a Silver and Black Woodgrain. I cut the plastic 'welds' and used a small screw on the outside 'welds' and glued the rest. Sucked but worked well.

jdc753

Reaction score
Might be able to carefully melt/reform the plastic dowels on the back side to remove and them reform them to hold afterwards. Or even see about doing some plastic welding and add more material to remount them.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I took them off my '06 and had them changed to a Silver and Black Woodgrain. I cut the plastic 'welds' and used a small screw on the outside 'welds' and glued the rest. Sucked but worked well.

I want to see pictures of this! Been wanting a silver and black woodgrain for years.

Latest posts

Members online