Dose run a *** back kit

Dusty82

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been thinking of putting a 5" *** back kit on my truck, I do have intentions of fully ******** it later on just wasn't sure if this would make much difference for time being? Mostly doing it right now to ditch the dual tips these trucks come stock with.. Thanks

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
the 5" D P F back kit sucks ass FYI. plain and simple it makes almost no more noise than stock and as stated earlier is more for looks than anything. plus once you do decide to get the entire truck deeleeted nobody will wanna buy that used 5" D P F back kit lol. friend of mine bought it and almost immediately regretted it after he first drove the truck

Notneb

Reaction score
If you're d3leting your truck in the future, do not waste money on a dpeff back exhaust. Buy an intake with the money you save.

bdm1981

Reaction score
I had one on mine mostly for looks. It does nothing performance wise or for sound. I wouldn't bother wasting money on it if your looking to d-lete later on. Like one of the guys said earlier save that money for something else when you d-lete it.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I like the clean look of the Magnaflow D PF back kits....I combined my 5" kit with a 4" Flo Pro race pipe and a 24" Magnaflow muffler for a nice looking, great sounding full deelete.
To answer the OP though....the D PF back kits are 100% asthetics, no performance gain whatsoever.

Dusty82

Reaction score
Ok sounds good guys maybe I'll look in to ******** truck right away then, just kinda torn between putting some miles on it or ******** it right away I know ******** it is better on the truck in long run though..

TexAg56

Reaction score
Everyone who gets a new truck goes thru that decision. I ******d at 3.5k miles and have been very happy with it! Just remember do not ****** until you have you tunes ready to install. Honestly man just call Mike get

1. Whatever custom tunes u want on your sct tuner
2. Turbo back *** ******
3. Blockoff egr plates.

This is the basic ****** setup and you will be very happy! Easy to do, helps to have a buddy because the *** is huge/heavy!

Notneb

Reaction score
Depending on what tuner, exhaust, intake, and EGR kit you get, you can have it all done around $1200.

Dusty82

Reaction score
That's actshuly exactly what I was thinking price wise I have tuner and afe
Intake already just need to install, pretty much just exhaust and egr ******, dose anyone make better than others? Or is there basic to more involed kits?

Jomax

Reaction score
I loved my Dual MBRP deepeeefff back kit. And used it when I lost weight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
That's actshuly exactly what I was thinking price wise I have tuner and afe
Intake already just need to install, pretty much just exhaust and egr ******, dose anyone make better than others? Or is there basic to more involed kits?

Can't go wrong with Flo Pro on the exhaust and No Limit makes a good d3lete kit for the EGR.

Latest posts

Members online