Double posts

Snake

Reaction score
Something recently change behind the scenes? I replied to a thread this weekend (maybe as recently as yesterday), clicked submit once, and had a double post. Nothing else out of the ordinary when I posted. I didn't think too much about it at the time, but today I've noticed several threads with double posts.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Same here. I thought it was a new update for tapatalk. Ever since I updated mine the posting has been different. Its really annoying me.

Snake

Reaction score
As a FYI for the mods / admin, I posted from a smart phone but I did not use tapatalk.

Snake

Reaction score
Hey! Eff you Snake! We here at PSA like the double posts because it makes the site look BIGGER!

Something.

Anything.

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
i wrote a freaking book today, when i posted it it showed a double post. So i went in and deleted the post. And it was just tapatalk messing up, it deleted the entire post because the double post was apparantly a figment of my imagination. I started to write my book again, and said screw it, it took like 5 minutes to type all that

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I have also been posting from a smart phone without tapatalk, haven't had any double posts..

Question for those of you that do have tapatalk, does it charge 2.99 a month or just once?

Snake

Reaction score
i wrote a freaking book today, when i posted it it showed a double post. So i went in and deleted the post. And it was just tapatalk messing up, it deleted the entire post because the double post was apparantly a figment of my imagination. I started to write my book again, and said screw it, it took like 5 minutes to type all that

I can't think of anything that would piss me off more. At least regarding a forum post. :D

To be fair, I only had one double post not using tapatalk (I don't use it at all). Haven't seen it since that time, but holy chit I've seen a lot of double posts lately.

Last edited:

powerstrokin15

Reaction score

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So is it just tapatalk thats double posting?

Latest posts

Members online