DP Infinity/TS6 Chip transmission?

aceltx

Reaction score
Went from TS6 chip to DP Infinity programmer with 12 tunes. Im happy with the programmer, nice power, little better mpg, more tunes, more fun and more gauges.
I am not sure I am happy with the way the transmission shifts though. Seems to shift back and forth between 3 and 4 lot more and its a rough shift. I do have 33" tires but it was so smooth with the TS6 chip, i barely noticed went it shifted and it did not down shift at such a high Rpm that you would hair the engine revvin.
Maybe this is all by design to get most out of gears etc???? Has anyone come of a different chip/programmer experienced the same? Is this causing a lot more wear and tear on my tranny?
Thera nothing wrong with transmission in truck, I drove it 100 miles the night before I recived Infinity in the mail and I noticed the difference first ride.

THANKS

Reaction score
Call or email Jody, he will adjust the tunes accordingly, our 02 is one of the best shifting tuned 7.3s I've ever ridden in

06-6.0l, CCLB 4X4, studded, reworked heads, egr gone, cab reroute, blue spring mod, 6.4 banjos, updated dummy plugs, stand pipe, and stc fitting; New oil cooler, New ipr, New icp, atlas 40 FICM, powermax turbo, and Geerhead tunes, 325/65R18

Latest posts

Members online