Dp tuner

MossBack

Reaction score
works awesome.

and unlike the "other" chips u do not need to take the e-brake pedal off to get it in. And some people have complained of the cable connections coming apart. But I am sure they have a hard time breathing and thinking as well.

If you can read and know how to use electrical tape then your set.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
works awesome.

and unlike the "other" chips u do not need to take the e-brake pedal off to get it in. And some people have complained of the cable connections coming apart. But I am sure they have a hard time breathing and thinking as well.

If you can read and know how to use electrical tape then your set.

LOL

Don't worry those of us that use the other chip think the same about you guys......

MossBack

Reaction score
LOL

Don't worry those of us that use the other chip think the same about you guys......

I understand it's a mutual love it or hate it kind of relationship.

I'd take any chip from any tuner over stock any day.

I got a dp tuner because 5 years ago it had the most feedback that I found and was better then the superchips that was on the truck, so I went with it.

sent from my rooted Evo android 2.3.7 using tapatalk. and not a opod

Estrogen Hostage

Reaction score
No experience with the f5, but as far as the company goes I was very imprssed with DP tuner. They had some fitment issues with an exhaust they sold me, and exchanged it for a more expensive exhaust and paid for all the shipping for it. I couldn't be happier with the service!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.