DPC 2012

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I guess he can run however fast he needs to to stay #1, no need to run his best time to date and risk breaking it.

Then again, maybe he is going all out and just doesnt have a transmission to hold it? Those of you that are there live, which is it haha. Seems like that sort of power should be moving slightly quicker, even in that heavy truck

pog

Reaction score
I guess he can run however fast he needs to to stay #1, no need to run his best time to date and risk breaking it.

Then again, maybe he is going all out and just doesnt have a transmission to hold it? Those of you that are there live, which is it haha. Seems like that sort of power should be moving slightly quicker, even in that heavy truck

well i think its got to do with elevation like i asked earlier

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

It's both. Honestly it's nothing that's surprising. Dimitri has always had huge dyno numbers and never been able to put it all to the track.

.....and chase is the fastest of the day so far

INFAMOUS

Reaction score

Who's truck?

blk350on20s

Reaction score
A factory 6.7 could run that

This is makin my work so enjoyable. PSA's haulin ass out there

3brorce

Reaction score
That is moving for the lift, tires, and wheels he has on her. Wonder what kind of time it would run without that stuff.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
After those runs where does Erik and Aaron stand in the placings? Also what has rocky done?

Latest posts

Members online