DPC 2012

389sixpack

Reaction score
Great Job Erik!

First was jeremy pierce 16xxhp 3020tq,
second was chase fleece 12xxhp 2466tq
third was john kennedy 14xxhp 2433tq not certain on that.
fourth was erik clausen 1103hp 2423tq
not sure how it went after that

Fourth with a 1103 - ouch - some big guns there....

TyCorr

Reaction score
There are some heavy ***kin hitters out there. Holy moly...

Good.job Erik! Just remember Rocky won with 2/3 that power in a truck thats older.n.hell.

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
This event is just amazing. I remember years back when a guy with a stock 7.3 with a tuner and foil delete was in the competition LOL

EvilTwins

Reaction score
sucks about aarons trans...hopefully he'll get it fixed:priest:

Hope the trans gets squared away and he gets back in it. In March I drove that truck from Aaron's shop to the track, and back. Its a strong running truck.......no bottle though, maybe next year. :poke:

Nice job guys, way to represent!!!!!!!!

Wayne

Reaction score
Yep. Only day one complete, but it's turning out great so far. 2 major pieces of Godzilla live on here by the way. Erik is running Mike's 63 mm vgt turbo that was brand new, and Aaron got the tranny, converter, etc. The whole setup on the trans has all the stops pulled out, so it better live. Suncoast HD converter, HD Billet everything, etc. It was sure nice of Mike to not only pass the torch to a worthy replacement, but to part out Godzilla to make things happen for the rest of the power stroke guys.

Unfortunately for Team ford the magazine voters went for looks on the totally cool '78 F-350, but in the words of Mike Haller, "That guy didn't even bring a knife to a gun fight, He brought a spork!" My almost stock 6.4 makes more power than his truck, but at least he does what he does with style.

Last edited:

3brorce

Reaction score
Totally agree about that big turd. Wish Ellerton or someone else would of got in instead.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Unfortunately for Team ford the magazine voters went for looks on the totally cool '78 F-350, but in the words of Mike Haller, "That guy didn't even bring a knife to a gun fight, He brought a spork!) My almost stock 6.4 makes more power than his truck, but at least he does what he does with style.

It does suck but this made me LOL

Wayne

Reaction score
On a side note, Justin Bibby's Cummins blew a head gasket on the dyno today. They tried re-torquing the head, but it didn't work. They are now at Elite replacing the head gasket on hardly any sleep. It's amazing to see the commitment from all sides of the fence, and how the diesel community comes together to put on a good show for the enthusiasts. Best of Luck to all, but especially the guys this site supports.

91turbogsx

Reaction score
I honestly wouldn't even try to compete if I wasn't north of 900hp. But the '78 does look awesome. Hopefully we can see Dillehay and Ellerton representing next year.

Latest posts

Members online