DPC 2012

Smokin6-0

Reaction score
Looks like Aaron was well on his way to an excellent pull too, sucks they wouldn't allow a re-pull... in fact I think that's pretty garbage LOL Congrats Erik!!!

I disagree. If you break, you break. Since this is a one pull deal I don't think that you should get to repull. However, I do think that his distance should count and not be a DQ

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
This whole DPC was epic for the Fords and specifically Erik. A guy that comes in on 12 hours notice eats up all the competition without breaking anything. Priceless.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Whose hitch was it? If the hitch was supplied by the driver, it's breakage and their distance should be counted at that spot. If it was supplied by DPC, it's not the competitors fault and they should get to pull again.

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
I disagree. If you break, you break. Since this is a one pull deal I don't think that you should get to repull. However, I do think that his distance should count and not be a DQ

Agreed. We'd all be pissed if it was another truck and they got a repull. It sucks. I was rooting for Aaron as much as the next guy, but $hit happens when you play. I do think that his distance should count for something.

I know you're probably disappointed Aaron, but you did amazing and you should be proud of how you represented the Ford community!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I hear the bowtie guys are mad, bro...

why-you-mad-though.jpg

EvilTwins

Reaction score
Whose hitch was it? If the hitch was supplied by the driver, it's breakage and their distance should be counted at that spot. If it was supplied by DPC, it's not the competitors fault and they should get to pull again.

I believe that Dustin indicated that it was his hitch and that it was pretty beat up in the trailer pull competition. It happens..........there's no warning or premonition. It sucks but it is.....what it is. No ones fault.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.