DPC 2016

swinky

Reaction score
A lot of hate going on on the old bookface. Lavon this lavon that. some dip****s are saying whoever wins is just getting 2nd because lavon wasn't there. Pretty ****ty it's come down to this and people can't be happy.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

blk350on20s

Reaction score
That **** is so annoying. The same thing happened to Tomac years back but people can't seem to comprehend that cause they have lavons nuts all over their face. The white 6.4 is suffering from my issues but it looks like he's limping that trans through after fixing. Keeter and Ferguson are putting on a great show!!

Black AOD

Reaction score
That **** is so annoying. The same thing happened to Tomac years back but people can't seem to comprehend that cause they have lavons nuts all over their face. The white 6.4 is suffering from my issues but it looks like he's limping that trans through after fixing. Keeter and Ferguson are putting on a great show!!

Ryan pretty much just hit the nail on the head.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I think it would breath life if it were in different areas each year. We all know the challenges of elevation, etc., but let's see one in the southeast, southwest, etc.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I think it would breath life if it were in different areas each year. We all know the challenges of elevation, etc., but let's see one in the southeast, southwest, etc.

Weill when it started it was in Utah. Then it moved to KY at one point then back out to CO where it is now.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I would love to have it somewhere on the east side. Aaron's shop would be great for it

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Weill when it started it was in Utah. Then it moved to KY at one point then back out to CO where it is now.

it started in 2 locations. they did an east and west coast in 2006 ... me and danny elmore were both in it that year .

Dzchey21

Reaction score
That's some crazy ****... I love that a 6.0 might win... the most hated engine ever... is now the king of the heap for fords... insane

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I would have totally forgot about DPC this year if I wasn't friends with some of the guys on Facebook. 6.0 is doing work for sure.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Looks like JD's truck is getting a workout pulling these broken trucks off the track at the sled pull!
Hahaha... first thing i seen whwn i tuned in.
ec303360be4bb693a0d077b79758f2a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk