DPC BS thread

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Lets keep all of the BS here guys, to keep the update tread clear of chit chat. This will be a good place for everyone to post/update about their trip out to denver as well.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
The BS thread is empty but there is already a "BS" post in the update thread. Gotta love it LOL

Good luck guys. Hope you can bring the win home for the Ford team.

Stroker04

Reaction score
Jesse Warren at Warren diesel, Jaran at Holderdown, and Jared at River city diesel

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

madman1234509

Reaction score
That sucks to hear. Being Jareds truck is a vgt set up, and a bunch have dynod up there with good results I have a hard time thinking it's his. And the 6.0 that had huge numbers a week or two ago, I was concerned about his 400 frame hp charger lighting in that thin air..... Hopefully everyone gets the issues worked out and make a good showing for Ford :ford:

Stroker04

Reaction score
That sucks to hear. Being Jareds truck is a vgt set up, and a bunch have dynod up there with good results I have a hard time thinking it's his. And the 6.0 that had huge numbers a week or two ago, I was concerned about his 400 frame hp charger lighting in that thin air..... Hopefully everyone gets the issues worked out and make a good showing for Ford :ford:
Jesses truck no longer has a big single but I believe Holderdowns truck does...

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

shmoozer

Reaction score
Wish I was going to be home to try and meet up with everyone. Hope our guys put up a good showing!

-KCCO-

Latest posts

Members online