DPC Round Two: Going for Broke

78f100

Reaction score
he didnt approach it anyway last year. IMO the reason it was so successful. oh and unreal trailer skills.

I would have the slowest truck there but I can back a trailer like nobody's business... remember that next year...LOL

HD F250

Reaction score
Looking good Erik! Best of luck and hoping to benefit from some of your stuff also. Some of my final decision is based on yours and Godzilla.

HD F250

Reaction score
Does Joe possibly need a 3rd turbo in front of the other two at some point? :poke:

Not at this point, I was referring to the block fill and coatings. I am staying small with my turbos this time.:thumbsup: I will leave the trips to those Cali ballers...LOL

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Erik you seriously will have the sickest truck that I have ever seen when you are done with this build. Congrats on the truck coming together and really like what I have seen thus far along buddy.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That's what I was trying to say...you just said it better. I remember the pre-contest interviews and he said he didn't have a chance "against the big boys". Obviously, this year is different cause we know that isn't the case, but trying to keep as close to that mind-set as possible may be helpful...and IMO, he doesn't have to prove anything, he has already done that.

I admit I cracked up when I saw the video version. I pretty much forgot what I said in the interview. This year I want to enjoy it more, last year I didn't go out or do much of anything. I was a nervous mess after day one. LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I would have the slowest truck there but I can back a trailer like nobody's business... remember that next year...LOL

Haha, just remember you have to go under a min to beat the record. That is if it doesn't get broken again this year. :D

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Does Joe possibly need a 3rd turbo in front of the other two at some point? :poke:

he wants to see his truck again one day, so i strongly discourage him from making such a mistake.

Kind

Reaction score
Not at this point, I was referring to the block fill and coatings. I am staying small with my turbos this time.:thumbsup: I will leave the trips to those Cali ballers...LOL

I don't live in Cali...:poke:

Nice build so far Erik!!

Latest posts

Members online