DPF Delete - MA inspections

Kent94

Reaction score
I believe the H&S will also pass. I had a buddy with a 2011 duramax fully deleted with H&S pass another one with a 08 duramax fully deleted with H&S pass. And a 2012 6.7 powerstroke pass with fully 5 inch exhaust with H&S tuning. all of them said they turned the power level all the way down. Ill be going in this week or next week to get inspection on my 6.4 I'm running H&S so I will let you know how it goes. This is all in MA btw.

91turbogsx

Reaction score
I believe the H&S will also pass. I had a buddy with a 2011 duramax fully deleted with H&S pass another one with a 08 duramax fully deleted with H&S pass. And a 2012 6.7 powerstroke pass with fully 5 inch exhaust with H&S tuning. all of them said they turned the power level all the way down. Ill be going in this week or next week to get inspection on my 6.4 I'm running H&S so I will let you know how it goes. This is all in MA btw.

I don't know how considering it needs to pass a readiness monitor test. And most tuners could care less for trying I keep the readiness monitors active.

Kent94

Reaction score
Not sure. I know that they all passed being in the "no power" level. As long as I pass that's all I care about ha.

Reaction score
I don't know how considering it needs to pass a readiness monitor test. And most tuners could care less for trying I keep the readiness monitors active.

Monitor should still show up as complete or N/A. If N/A the smog machine should ignore it unless MA is using a different machine than the nazis on this coast.

Kent94

Reaction score
Monitor should still show up as complete or N/A. If N/A the smog machine should ignore it unless MA is using a different machine than the nazis on this coast.

Mass you plug in the obdII and it just checks to see if the monitors are ready. Like I said 2 duramaxs and a 2012 6.7 powerstroke passed. Funny thing is with the 08 duramax he went to a dealer to get inspection and it passed. So hope fully ill pass. I will keep everyone posted.

91turbogsx

Reaction score

Of all the tuners that I have checked readiness monitors with, the catalyst and EGR monitors will just stay not ready. But you are allowed to have one monitor not ready.

Latest posts