Dpf delete nox urea plug/caps

12stroker

Reaction score
I was wondering if any venders on here had the sources to get plugs/caps made for the harness that remains on your truck after the deletes have been done.

BlueOx

Reaction score
I was wondering if any venders on here had the sources to get plugs/caps made for the harness that remains on your truck after the deletes have been done.

Take some rubber gloves, cut the fingers off em, put em over the plugs with some dielectric grease, tape the finger sections on so they'll stay on and tuck the plugs up and away.
Problem Solved

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

12stroker

Reaction score
I did that on my 08 dodge but on my 11 I bought caps that go plugged in that was capped off looked alot cleaner and had didn't have issues putting stuff back to stock like my 08 I had some issues.

BlueOx

Reaction score
I did that on my 08 dodge but on my 11 I bought caps that go plugged in that was capped off looked alot cleaner and had didn't have issues putting stuff back to stock like my 08 I had some issues.

Looked a lot cleaner? Who's gonna be looking up underneath your truck for cleanliness lol

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

12stroker

Reaction score
Well on dodges most of the connections were on the side of the frame and you could see it. Fords is tucked up away on top or inside the frame. But I just want a piece of mind that the connection is completely sealed from the elements I already have tape and grease in them I just want something better.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I think it's an awesome idea Daniel. I wish someone made them, I know h&s had thought about it

12stroker

Reaction score
How many times a day do you wash your truck?

Well I drive my truck only on the weekends I MAYBE put 200 miles a month on my truck. Unless I go on a trip somewhere.
But like I said I have done it in the past I just want it clean is all.

I think it's an awesome idea Daniel. I wish someone made them, I know h&s had thought about it
Yeah I know its just something to keep it clean But I guess no one cares lol

Latest posts

Members online