Dragon fire K16

powerjoker12

Reaction score
Is or has anyone on here ran the industrial injection dragon fire modded K16 pump? I'm debating on what I wanna do for my fuel system and there isnt a whole lot of review out there about the dragon fire. Im leaning towards putting a dual K16 setup on my truck but this dragon fire is considerably cheaper. thanks guys.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Jared @ RCD Has been running one in his truck for quite some time now and it never missed a beat, but i'm still partial to the reliability of dual pumps. Let me know if you want some prices. :ford:

Motostroker

Reaction score
I tried three of them before they **** the bed. Go dual pumps and don't look back

Kind

Reaction score
I believe "Kind" runs a dragon fire with his triple set up

Yep and runs good... But can't keep up with Elite's 110's past 24,500 with a little over 1.8pw. I'm thinking about switching to dual stockers once I move some things around.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I had one and worked fine for me, until I sold it to Pog and then it went. They screwed a lot of guys over when fuel systems went out and they said it was the owners fault. I would go dual pumps and be good. I know MPD was working on some modded pumps, check with them.

pog

Reaction score
I had one and worked fine for me, until I sold it to Pog and then it went. They screwed a lot of guys over when fuel systems went out and they said it was the owners fault. I would go dual pumps and be good. I know MPD was working on some modded pumps, check with them.

it hasnt quite gone. knock on wood. its still running. just doesnt hold rp with 60% tips.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.