Drew from Back Road Performance's Tunes

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
Has anyone on here ran Drew's tunes from BRP? I know he's not huge but I've been running his tunes for awhile now and I just wondered if anyone else was and what they thought of them

Merc82

Reaction score
I ran one of his street tunes a while back when I wasn't studded and was on stock sticks and a Powermax, good clean tune.

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
I know for me that it spooled great. I've ran a couple other tunes and his was by far the fastest and most aggressive tune I've ever ran.

04 f350

Reaction score
I know for me that it spooled great. I've ran a couple other tunes and his was by far the fastest and most aggressive tune I've ever ran.

I was one of the first guys to run anything of his and I still to this day, he's got great customer service and I believe they have the most power of any other file I've tried. Great tunes for sure

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
Yeah, I hear about how great gearhead is all the time. I wanna know if anyone else is running BRP and how they like it.

I was one of the first guys to run anything of his and I still to this day, he's got great customer service and I believe they have the most power of any other file I've tried. Great tunes for sure

Yeah, I think they're great. Drew has great customer service and his tunes are awesome. Have you ran the newest one that he made?

04 f350

Reaction score
Yeah, I hear about how great gearhead is all the time. I wanna know if anyone else is running BRP and how they like it.

Yeah, I think they're great. Drew has great customer service and his tunes are awesome. Have you ran the newest one that he made?

Yea the torque plus is a good tune, power is awesome. Kinda touchy off the line but you get used to it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.