driveshaft out

amarillo250

Reaction score
Just like to share this, my driveshaft went out yesterday and was stocked. I found an awesome shop localy and they do, what a surprise, one piece shafts and special high angle apps. up to 42 degrees!!!!! The guy knows his stuff and got me back on the road quick. He works with components from Germany for the high angle shafts and the prices are mind blowing. one piece shaft for around 700$ canadian!!!!!!
Let me know what I can help with and I spoke to him becoming a sponsor here. :blitzed:
If you like to know more send me a pm

taterthedog

Reaction score
That's excellent Frank. Could you PM me the guys info? Good to know that there is someone somewhat local that does high angle stuff. I'm probably going to need one for my Bronco this summer. With the lift kit, the angle is too much for the stocker to even bolt up.

amarillo250

Reaction score
after changing some things around, I put new bushings in my DPP ladder bars as well and all new U-joints and center bearing, re balanced everything, the truck drives great. No vibrations and no clunk anymore LOL
Still they have those awesome one piece driveshafts in stock and it is hard to resist.

Latest posts

Members online