Drop in Batmowheel for stock turbos

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
all turbos we have done have been factorys not remans
You can say what you want until you have done it yourself you cant say if it does or not

I dont know why you are getting mad at me, im just passing the word along from Bullseye on the topic. If you dont believe the validity of the emails i have posted then feel free to call Bill and ask him if he sent those emails to me.

Im not bashing you guys over there, or saying you are lying or anything of the sort. Im simply passing along what Bill told me.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
im not getting mad at you im just telling you with experience that they will not work on 06-07 trucks
You will get one in one day and it wont fit

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
I had 3 trucks in the garage at the same time that none of the wheels fit in lucky i had 4 blown up 04 turbos and just swapped the covers over

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I dont know why you are getting mad at me, im just passing the word along from Bullseye on the topic. If you dont believe the validity of the emails i have posted then feel free to call Bill and ask him if he sent those emails to me.

Im not bashing you guys over there, or saying you are lying or anything of the sort. Im simply passing along what Bill told me.

Off topic but why are you allowed to have a little ad for your shop in your sig without being a sponsor of the site?

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
im not getting mad at you im just telling you with experience that they will not work on 06-07 trucks
You will get one in one day and it wont fit

Its nice to know, all i did was ask Bill and thats what he told me, you should maybe give him a call and inform him more on the topic. I aint trying to cause no beef man, just looking for up to date information, and i appreciate the experience.

alwil

Reaction score
Its nice to know, all i did was ask Bill and thats what he told me, you should maybe give him a call and inform him more on the topic. I aint trying to cause no beef man, just looking for up to date information, and i appreciate the experience.

This would be very helpfull information for all the guys who are thinking about DIYing the wheel.

U235a4

Reaction score
How have these been working out since they've been around for awhile now. Also has anyone that uses them seen a milage increase on a stock turbo and sticks.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
I love mine in my 6.0 dually tows so much better and so much more low end torque

Stumblefoot

Reaction score
I'm also running stock turbo and sticks, cold air and 5 in exhaust a few other little mods and SCT stock tunes. I drag a gooseneck trailer normally around 20,000lbs on the deck, looking at a new gig puling FEMA trailers up north to the new oil fields. Can stretch my trailer to 53' and pull two trailers up, then shorten the trailer and pull hay bales back to TX. I was looking at the Batmowheel, but think I'll go with a whole new turbo, when I get my EGR delete and studs. Oil cooler and some other stuff. Never ask about improved fuel mileage, that's all in your right foot, not so much in the mods and tuning.

Latest posts

Members online