drop in turbo + cp4 numbers?

spoolinya6.7

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm wanting to run street stock class with my local association and I can't run dual pump so my pump is on the shelf I'm looking at barter turbos and bigger cp4 prob exergy my question is anyone running a drop in replacement or a elite duramax vgt with a upgraded cp4 what numbers are u laying down trying to spend my money in the right place the first time lol

sootie

Reaction score
get with Morgan @ Midwest Diesel & Auto. He has the 6670R if you do big fuel and the streetmaxR if you can't. Your first step could be a 15 pump swap then once Morgan gets his stroker pump done, run that.

spoolinya6.7

Reaction score
I'm gonna give him a call today I been looking at exergy 10mm cp4 but I'm just not sure what it will push I'll I herd so fare is dual pump numbers but I Har to stick a 2k cp4 on it and it go out in 6 months

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I'm gonna give him a call today I been looking at exergy 10mm cp4 but I'm just not sure what it will push I'll I herd so fare is dual pump numbers but I Har to stick a 2k cp4 on it and it go out in 6 months

Give us a call today and we can discuss options.

Morgan will be out for a bit so just ask for me if you miss him.

Jared

NRHX2009

Reaction score
Morgan did 700+ with dual pumps and nozzles, Not sure where you would land with a sinlge modded pump and the 6670R, I would assume in the 650 range.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score

Don't hold your breath.. Still no expected release date

Last edited:

spoolinya6.7

Reaction score
Lol already have my cp3 sitting one the bench just waiting just gotta choose tuning herd alot of good thang out of midwest diesel and auto

TrickTruck

Reaction score
So much want/need here for Midwest's 65.5. My turbo is starting to squeal on shutdown, I know that's gotta be a bad sign.

I've done all the hunting and reading I can, and Midwest's comes out on top.

Around here the street stock class only requires it say FoMoCo on the turbo. I can't wait to do another pull w/ it and the new turbo/pump :D

spoolinya6.7

Reaction score
I talked to midwest and they super helpful didn't push me to buy anything helped me figure out best bang for my buck and where I wanna be will definitely be running thier tunning can't wait till they come out with a non vgt install kit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.