Drove a '17 yesterday, so that's why you are all excitement is about

Jmuck

Reaction score
how you like the interior ?

I love it. The extra room is awesome and the feel, dash layout is nice. My only complaint (and I use that word lightly) is the seats. I liked the 11-16 seats a little better. They aren't uncomfortable by any means, I just fit better in the old ones. No more door rattles or cab shake is the best point for me.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Yes, my truck has quite a bit more power. I'm sure it'll fall behind once you can put a '17 on a diet and tune it, but until then, even a wimpy '12 turbo that's been on a diet will shred it.

One of my fav things about the '15 f150 is when you put the seats up in the back you've got all that floor space. The '17 Supers are a bit of a compromise, but pretty close to the same.

All in all it's a very nice truck, but i'm keeping mine a little longer...

BK39

Reaction score
a tuned 12' may have a hard time beating a stock 17 .

^^^^^^this is how I feel about it. For a bone stock truck, this 17 feels pretty decent. And that's comparing it to my 13 model, on the H&S diet.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
^^^^^^this is how I feel about it. For a bone stock truck, this 17 feels pretty decent. And that's comparing it to my 13 model, on the H&S diet.

and what would i know ? LOL

06-sixoh

Reaction score
When I drove a '17 Lariat, I felt like it was not as peppy as my '16. I've always thought my '16 had some serious nuts on it, for a factory truck.

The interior still kills it for me. It's not a "super duty". It's a heavy duty F150, to me. Not to bash any '17 owners.

04cr450

Reaction score
i agree ^ i finally got to drive one today- and it felt weak compared to my 16 when it was stock. rode very nice but my impressions were alike as well. I also came in with an open mind when getting in the 17 as well.
My 16 hauled butt i thought when it was bone stock. Give it time though, mike and the rest of the gurus will make these things rip im sure

johnp115

Reaction score
When I drove a '17 Lariat, I felt like it was not as peppy as my '16. I've always thought my '16 had some serious nuts on it, for a factory truck.

The interior still kills it for me. It's not a "super duty". It's a heavy duty F150, to me. Not to bash any '17 owners.

I agree, i love the 13-16 dash 1000x more than the 17's

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I have a '12F350 and wifey has a '15F150. IMHO the vents are way better designed on the '12 than the '15. The new SD is like the F150 :(

Guess they can't make everyone happy.