Dual Fuel guys

6.4 Stroker

Reaction score
What are some tricks you guys are doing to quiet up rail harmonics? Mine make some pretty noticeable noise at idol.
Also, at idol it lightly smokes with the 60% overs. Is that something that can be cleaned up with tuning?
Any help is appreciated!

thuglike

Reaction score
I wrapped mine with a sound deadener. Helped alot.
Is the noise a humming/vibration or metal to metal coming from the back?
If you can pretty much stop the noise by grabbing the tube...wrap it to see if that helps.

madman1234509

Reaction score
I have no issues with my lines making noise. The haze at idle can totally be cleaned up. My 100% nozzles have a very slight haze, so yours should be able to be pretty clean.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Try what Jason recommended. I heard his before and after and it really works well.

Depending on who's kit you have but with the elite kit you can slide a piece of 5/16" fuel line over the hard line that runs under the intake manifold and it will quiet it down. I did that to mine and it quieted it down a bit. It was hitting the head and manifold in places.

Reaction score
I was going to start a new thread but since there are several of you dual fuel guys on here maybe one of you guys can answer my question. Are the custom supply and return lines for the dual fuel setup re-usable or are they "one time use" like the other fuel lines on the truck. Its come down to that as to which way i go for fuel....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
mine used to sound like a chopper was hovering over my truck.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
I'm running a Midwest kit and have no noise at all. I wonder if it has to do with the line length? I also have Midwest 60% nozzles and they do seem to haze at an idle but I'm in Florida with pretty constant high humidity. Right now my injectors are at RCD being flowed and balanced so we will see if that helps.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.