Dually got new shoes

Idiesel

Reaction score
Put some 265/70s toyo open country's on the dually yesterday. Rides pretty well for what I would have thought and don't howl too much.
dejegeqa.jpg

Noticed today that it wants to pull to the right alot worse than before is it maybe bc of the tire weight vs stock and the crown contributing more? Any thoughts or am I just over thinking?

Idiesel

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah that's what I've heard from alot of people. Might cost more but I'd rather pay more and get a good product.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I noticed the right hand pull a little bit when I put those toyos on my 08. It went away, and it seems like I remember hearing the same thing from a few other people.

PSDEng

Reaction score
That truck looks great! 6.7 duallys are by far my favorite looking dually truck, I wish I had a reason to have one LOL

Big Angry Hillbilly

Reaction score
Tire pull could be a tire issue, alignment issue, tire pressure issue, road issue.

If nothing except the tires changed, I would start there first. Flip the front tires side to side and see if the pull moves around, of course after checking to make sure the tires have the same pressure.

Idiesel

Reaction score
I will do this one night this week whenever I actually get off work at a decent time. Ill keep y'all posted, thanks

Idiesel

Reaction score
Well took it to the dealership today. Here's the results.
nazugynu.jpg

Why would one caster or camber be out more than the other? I know this is dumb but it just bugs me that one needs more adjustment than the other

Latest posts

Members online