• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Dually

wrongway

Reaction score
Looking to buy a 2 or 4 wheel drive fixer upper dually Ford. Must be cheap and a complete vehicle with a good title. Blown engine or transmission OK, and it doesnt matter if its a 6.0 or 7.3. I do prefer leather interior, show me whats out there. NO JUNK! Thank's, Gary

wrongway

Reaction score
I'm in Lakeland, Florida. Right between Tampa and Orlando. I'm always lurking around most all of the Ford forums. Looking for a dually project. I sold my 07 a few months ago and I kind of miss it when I tow. I bought an 08 srw that has a 6.4 that I kind of like too! LOL Let me know what you have as long as its cheap.

RHCDIESEL

Reaction score
i have a friend selling e99 dually 2wd 6spd cc lariat for 5 grand.body is in pretty good condition the tailgait is a little messed up. interior is tan leather drivers seat is ripped like most . ill have to get you some pics if interested im in albany GA
P9595D2A0.jpg

wrongway

Reaction score
Not too shabby, I guess I should have put auto is a must have. These old knee's just don't like changing gears. Thanks anyway though.

wrongway

Reaction score
Still looking, might even look at something all the way to 2011 dually. I have an 08 CCSB 4x4 Lariat with a 6.4 auto FX4. All black with tan interior, dpf delete, KEM tunes with Banks dual exhaust, Banks cold air intake. Has a B&W turnover hitch, air bags, Viair compressor, with 87000 miles. Let me know, I miss my dually! LOL. Forget to mention, it has 35x12.50x20 Toyo MT's.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Still looking, might even look at something all the way to 2011 dually. I have an 08 CCSB 4x4 Lariat with a 6.4 auto FX4. All black with tan interior, dpf delete, KEM tunes with Banks dual exhaust, Banks cold air intake. Has a B&W turnover hitch, air bags, Viair compressor, with 87000 miles. Let me know, I miss my dually! LOL. Forget to mention, it has 35x12.50x20 Toyo MT's.

just stick with what you got... numnuts. LOL

wrongway

Reaction score
I got your numnuts sugar!! Ima gonna teech yor wife to speek fluant redneck if'n you keep up!! LMAO

David S.

Reaction score
ive got a 2000 f350 dually 4x4, auto, ext. cab, lariat interior. new 7.3 motor with only 150k on it. body has 225 or something like that. It's got a flatbed on the back and I also have the original bed in storage

Latest posts

Members online