Duratracs or toyo mt's

fordguy2

Reaction score
Ok so I have a plow truck and was wondering what tires you guys would suggest. I have heard a lot about how good the duratracs are but has anyone used the toyo mt's? And if I go with duratracs how is the wear on them and about how many miles will I get out of them?

Ia PWRSTKE

Reaction score
I have always liked my toyos but I am running duratracs on both truck now. Quieter and better winter traction. I also like the ride of the duratrac over the toyo. I still have 5 sets of toyos in the shed that I havnt run but for now its duratracs for the winter for me.

fordguy2

Reaction score
How is the wear on them? I have seen some people getting crazy amount of miles out of the toyos but how are the duratracs?

02pstroke

Reaction score
You have the most American truck known to man, a Ford, and ur gunna put a friggin japanese tire on it? Duratracs. They're the best hands down

fordguy2

Reaction score
Hahaha I just love the look of them. Im really considering the duratracs after all the reviews I have been seeing. Im still in colege and would like to keep the price down on these. Where is the cheapest place I can get these? Im from Illinois so if I have to order online from a out of state place I know the shipping will be crazy. Do you guys have any suggestions?

ToMang07

Reaction score
Hahaha I just love the look of them. Im really considering the duratracs after all the reviews I have been seeing. Im still in colege and would like to keep the price down on these. Where is the cheapest place I can get these? Im from Illinois so if I have to order online from a out of state place I know the shipping will be crazy. Do you guys have any suggestions?

I found a shop that would price-match, and found the cheapest price online. Showed them the price, they matched it. (Cheaper because of no shipping.)

ToMang07

Reaction score
PICS of the duratracs???

Tires039.png

315-265Side-by-side.png

fordguy2

Reaction score
Do you remember the sight? I mean Ill go try and find some on my own but if you know where cheap ones are that would be great

02pstroke

Reaction score
My family runs several tire/repair shops in mass. any reputable shop should be able to hook u up or be able to order what u want, tons of fleets run them for traction tires

fordguy2

Reaction score
I found a set for 247 on google from tirerack. Thats not a bad price. Thanks guys for the help

Latest posts

Members online