Dyno proven honey badger jr review

swinky

Reaction score
As some of you know I'm running one of dyno provens newish hbjr pumps for the 03-04 6.0s. I just installed 275/100s and I will be playing with different tunes to see how much I can get this pump to do. The end goal for this pump is going to be able to get my truck in the 11s on fuel and 11.4x on nitrous. In my opinion that will be pretty respectable for a single early style pump. It does look promising. I saw 3.6v icp this morning with the ipr only at 65%. Will be at the track friday night. Best fuel only time to date is 12.62 I'm looking to improve on that quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
So...

You're going to be doing this on the engine that's "done and died"? And that's ticking pretty good? All happening 10 miles after injector install??

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Im excited for results. I had such high hopes for the late model upgraded pumps but i hear WAY more bad than good these days. I am building a new 2006 long block and would hate for a pump to take out my motor. It would be easy to swap to 2004 style branch tubes and run the older style pump.

I had a t500 terminator pump in my 2004 that I was pretty impressed with but I was only running 205s.

swinky

Reaction score
Im excited for results. I had such high hopes for the late model upgraded pumps but i hear WAY more bad than good these days. I am building a new 2006 long block and would hate for a pump to take out my motor. It would be easy to swap to 2004 style branch tubes and run the older style pump.

I had a t500 terminator pump in my 2004 that I was pretty impressed with but I was only running 205s.
I'll keep you updated. As far as fuel only goes this 366 will hold me back. Plus it's got shaft play for days.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

thuglike

Reaction score
So............Cassie is willing to write you her biggest ass kickin' tune...

You only pay for it if you beat your current best...it's free if you don't!!!

let me know

Latest posts

Members online