Dyno Pull Results

bdm1981

Reaction score
Well took the truck in to get dynoed today and will have to say I was impressed. Did 5 pulls. 30% load. Dyno com 15000. I know the numbers are probably a little high but thats the dyno I had to work with. I know all dynoes are different. First two pulls were in 5th gear and the last 2 in 6th gear. We tried 4th gear on the fifth pull but didn't get the results of it. Here they are:

Dyno Results1.JPG

Dyno Results2.JPG

Dyno Results3.JPG

bdm1981

Reaction score
Stock HPFP. Yea Mike said the first two is pretty legit. I'm happy with it. It exceeded my expectations! I was thinking 530 or 540 range.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Sweet Vid and Numbers! Looking forward to updating my DYNO results with the new charger too. Then I will get bored and need more fuel and then a transmission etc etc lol.

Last edited:

PasoF450

Reaction score
Very impressive numbers coming from that Aurora 4000. That turbo sounds awesome.

I am going to have to take the StreetMaxR to the Dyno.

bdm1981

Reaction score
Thanks guys! It's a never ending process. It's a pretty neat how much power these things make. I'm looking at doing duel fuelers as my next step after traction bars...lol. Then I'll take it back and see what power she will put down with the improvements I will make.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Thanks guys! It's a never ending process. It's a pretty neat how much power these things make. I'm looking at doing duel fuelers as my next step after traction bars...lol. Then I'll take it back and see what power she will put down with the improvements I will make.

Bet that new trans shifts like a dream too! I'm jealous ahaha

bdm1981

Reaction score
Bet that new trans shifts like a dream too! I'm jealous ahaha
Its nice. Morgan at Midwest makes a killer transmission. Its a big improvement over the stock trans. It handles the power really well. I need traction bars for it now cause its pretty aggressive when I get on it...lol.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Its nice. Morgan at Midwest makes a killer transmission. Its a big improvement over the stock trans. It handles the power really well. I need traction bars for it now cause its pretty aggressive when I get on it...lol.

Haha nice, that's good to hear man! My trans is hating the 4-5 shift with the new turbo and the big tune....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdm1981

Reaction score
I run the highest setting most of the time. It never misses a beat. Get better mileage with it that way. That is if I can keep my foot out of it...lol.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I run the highest setting most of the time. It never misses a beat. Get better mileage with it that way. That is if I can keep my foot out of it...lol.

Yeah I can't help myself either lol. Tow setting is like street setting on the stock turbo so I'm happy with the power for sure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score

Hey.. At least you knew it was coming before you drove it with the Trans! Lol

I always warn people, then they drive their truck after some OUOs and its like a kid in a candy store!

jcain

Reaction score
You should keep going to that dyno if it gives out candy like that.

Latest posts

Members online