Dyno/ sled pull . Casper wyoming

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yeah I'm ok with it tho. Truck has less than 50 miles on it since I got it together. I need to have Matt pull a little fuel out of it but I'm stoked and it's not puking lol.

Phils car is nasty that thing didn't hook on the dyno.
He's actually a fellow 6.4 owner too

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Damn that Egbert. That's not even egberts truck as far as I know.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
To his defense it was a rowdy gasser. it did a burn out big enough on the roller when it lit it left a pile of rubber an inch deep. if we could of gotten him held down he would of hurt egberts feelings to.

I was just messing with Dustin.. ;)

Yeah I'm ok with it tho. Truck has less than 50 miles on it since I got it together. I need to have Matt pull a little fuel out of it but I'm stoked and it's not puking lol.

Phils car is nasty that thing didn't hook on the dyno.
He's actually a fellow 6.4 owner too

I bet you are happy as a lark!!! I was just messing with you!! Its not every day a gasser will beat a diesel for power on a dyno!!!

BUT i bet you had him for torque... :D

I least your engine did not do this...:puke:

Blowby

Reaction score
Nice run Dustin!!! Sounds like a good day for the dyno. Getting that many on and off must have been a lot of work for the Haller's crew.

littleredstroker

Reaction score
Change of subject here
First pull with this set up. Second of all time .Sucked ass at 236 feet. With a little instruction from big sexy pulled 255 at the end when they did practice runs. Getting her figgured out
Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Bigsexy

Reaction score
It was nice to meet some of you guys finally. Glad I could help you out, I should have videos of some of you guys who pulled up when I figure out how to get them off my camera. That pull was nice without all the gassers. It moved pretty quick and we even got some extra pulls in. I was really surpriased the chevy with the mud boggers didn't break his stock suspension. Hope to see you guys at the Adams county/ats truckfest sled pull the 3rd of Aug.
By the way Jd you have by far one of the nicest 6.4s I've seen

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Cool let me know. I might just hit a test and tune this week and see how my truck does

jdgleason

Reaction score
It was nice to meet some of you guys finally. Glad I could help you out, I should have videos of some of you guys who pulled up when I figure out how to get them off my camera. That pull was nice without all the gassers. It moved pretty quick and we even got some extra pulls in. I was really surpriased the chevy with the mud boggers didn't break his stock suspension. Hope to see you guys at the Adams county/ats truckfest sled pull the 3rd of Aug.
By the way Jd you have by far one of the nicest 6.4s I've seen

:whs:

Had a great time this weekend! Dan, thanks for the pointers buddy! I appreciate the help :D I wanted to check out your truck, but I didn't get over there.... That's a tough lookin 7.3 buddy!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.