• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

E.D. Billet s472

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
I have a like new billet wheel s472 from Engineered Diesel, has the big 96mm turbine and a 1.25 t4 housing. Exhaust housing is ceramic coated and the compressor is powder coated dark blue. It has 6 hooks on it and maybe 300 street miles, still like new, hardly any shaft play. $1500obo

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
probably pretty darn good, friend of mine has a 69mm compressor wheel version with 275/200 stroked a codes and it does real well.

motoxracer42

Reaction score
do you have any vids? i wanna see that thing run with that big of a turbine wheel lol. its amazing what those 7.3s can run lol.

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
do you have any vids? i wanna see that thing run with that big of a turbine wheel lol. its amazing what those 7.3s can run lol.

This was part of my triple setup, never ran it as a single. This is my friends truck that is set up with the 69mm compressor. He says it lights about 2-300rpm later than a modded h2e. It amazes me how reluctant people are to run a big turbine wheel. There are huge gains to be had by opening up the exhaust side.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TADBB21X_go

Latest posts

Members online