E-Fuel....

Old OutLaw

Reaction score
Am going to do E-Fuel on this truck, and need SD fuel pump Bracket.....if anybody has one they wanna sell, lemme know...need it fairly soon....

4duggan

Reaction score
You need the harness also or just the bracket ?

PM me your ship to and I will get it to you asap .

I will let you know what it cost to ship , cant be much .

Old OutLaw

Reaction score
just to update you Marty, it's on the truck and worked out GR8 !1

Folks, this guy sent me a bracket, paid the postage himself when he didn't know me from Adam ..... probably saved me at LEAST a day trying to find or build a decent one...I hope you liked the PayPal Marty

Thanks again ........I'm VERY appreciative ....:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Old OutLaw

Reaction score
E-Fuel is installed and she runs nicely....noticeably smoother at idle, starts easier, and more responsive at lower rpm's..... might pull a bit better down also.....

my mechanical fuel pump came out in two pieces, it was broke right thru the upper edge of the o-ring groove ....

I used a spring-loaded switch for the start circuit, and hid it....nobody's gonna start this truck unless they know how .... :)

so far, I'm very happy with it.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
how do you do an fuel set up? I'm looking at obs trucks and thus one of my first mods id like to do.

Old OutLaw

Reaction score
Well, it's not too bad...I did it in my driveway, with just basic hand tools....just have to take it one step at a time, and research it well so's you understand what you're doing.....

Latest posts

Members online