• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

e4od bts

Strokersace

Reaction score
I don't get why someone would even ask a question like that?

Probably cause his "fresh pretty built" trans cost him $1500 so he's thinkin he can save a few thousand and get a better trans!

Either way the only way that trade would be ok is if the op trades him transmissions plus $3500 cash!!

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
Probably cause his "fresh pretty built" trans cost him $1500 so he's thinkin he can save a few thousand and get a better trans!

Either way the only way that trade would be ok is if the op trades him transmissions plus $3500 cash!!

He should re word his post then..

97spoolinstroker

Reaction score
I understand I was just asking cause id love to have a bts in my truck so I was just offering him soothing close to equal price plus some cash it would help us both out your there's no need for you guys to talk crap. Like you were that why people left the nation to come here now the army's getting like that its bs were all suppose to be here and have fun talk trucks help each other out not judge and talk ****

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

97spoolinstroker

Reaction score
I know they are but he was trying to sell his and needed a core so I was seeing if I could hit 2 birds with one stone I could get a bts he could have a brand new well built Tranny and some cash and we would all be happy

97spoolinstroker

Reaction score
Im not wanting something. For nothing was just seeing if he would give ne a deal since mine was just rebuilt and upgraded quite abit just asking

Latest posts

Members online