E99 Build Options

riverboy460

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am currently wanting to upgrade my E99 F350 CCLB 4x4 Lariat. I don't know how to post the info on a sig so ill list whats been done so far.

It currently has a S&B intake, Auto meter Trans temp, EGT, and Boost Gauges, PHP hydra tuner, 4 inch turbo back MBRP exhaust, and recently a Adrenaline HPOP. Which will be swapped out for a T500 when I return from deployment.

I have been looking a lot at the irate t4 mounts and possibly a s366 turbo. I was thinking about a gp38r but with what I read from forums the irate set up is way better route to go.

I am also in limbo between stage 2 injectors or 238/100 hybrids. they are about the same price. not sure if I would do them all at once or in stages. what should I do first etc. the truck will be my daily driver and I use it to tow my 22 foot trophy boat. also thinking of getting a 30 foot trailer or 5th wheel down the road. let me know what you all think and thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

bruce

Reaction score
I have a set of 250/200's and a modded h2e setup for sale. Also what would you replace an adrenaline with a t500

riverboy460

Reaction score
yes I would replace the adrenaline with a t500 heard nothing but good about that pump. from what im told and read its better then the adrenaline. also is priced better just could not wait for it to be sent out for repair. needed a pump asap since I was deploying in 3 days.

Southmike

Reaction score
I would not see why you would change hpops.
From a factory e99 to an adrenaline or t500 yes but not from a t500 to an adrenaline or vice versa. you will see no difference. I would but that toward larger billet intakes for when you get the t4 mount.

uw mitch

Reaction score
For my E99 ccsb I'm going with a Pius modded s366 when DFI Performance finishes their T4 kits. Got a T500 from Joey and 175/30s from Tim at PIS through Jody at DP Tuner. Not wanting to go too crazy as it's my daily driver and I can't afford to get stuck if the wife and baby are with me.

Mitch

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.