E99 F350 CCLb 4x4 lariat ECM needed

riverboy460

Reaction score
My e99 f350 ECM took a crap on me fri night as I was hitting the road for a 1300 mile drive back to my duty station. I am active duty navy. My Ae would not communicate with the obd2 port at all. No wait to start light or relay energizing with key on. Checked all fuses and relays all had power. I have a php hydra chip that has only been in for 3k miles and 3 months. 76,000 miles on the truck original miles. The truck has been randomly stalling or cutting out on me with the ses and wts light flashing at me. I'm pretty sure the php chip burnt out my comp only settings ever used was the 60hp economy tune. Had a single hypertech chip in with no issues prior.

Any how my dpc-402 xle4 ECM would not start the truck. Hooked up my buddies from his e99 dpc-432 FHP2 comp energized the wts light and relays and the obd2 part. I had to borrow his comp to get me home since I had to be back to my duty station for work mon.

Anyhow I am in desperate need of a used PCM that will work in my truck it's the 49s cold weather PCM for a early99 I don't want to deal with all the codes that will pop with the wrong comp. already have a bunch with his. Like air heater glow plug bank 1 and 2 etc.

If u have one very reasonably priced or can help a military guy out that doesn't have a lot of money that would be sweet contact me on here and I'll get back to you. If u leave a number to reach you at I will call u back ASAP. Thanks Matt

Southmike

Reaction score
Check your 30amp fuse..bottom right of pannel and the one for cig lighter again.
Those are your easy hail mary fix. I know you said all were good but...

Also mine won't connect if rhe battery dead or has a bad terminal connection.

Gives you something to do while you wait for the mail.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.