• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Early 99 7.3 parts (intercooler, HPOP, injectors, spyder, dually rims etc)

calebgriffin31

Reaction score
I have a bunch of parts that I am trying to get out of my garage from my early to late 99 7.3 conversion. All prices include shipping and are negotiable within reason. Photos available on request.

Early 99 intake spider. $130

Early 99 turbo pedestal. $50

Early 99 turbo. 210,000 miles. Probably plan on rebuilding if you want to use it as anything other than a door stop. $100 shipped.

The rest of the early 99 intake stuff (up pipes, intake covers, misc boots and clamps) $40

(5) AB code injectors with roughly 210,000 miles. Ran fine when pulled. $80 each

(3) AB reman injectors with at least 35,000 miles. Ran fine when pulled. $80 each

(3) AD code injectors with unknown mileage. Good for cores. $70 each

All aluminum intercooler. Some cosmetic damage, but structurally sound. $220

15* HPOP with 210,000 miles $100

Eagle alloy aluminum 16x6 dually rim with 2 center caps. $100 shipped.

Full set of stock dually rims, with or without roller tires on them no caps. $400 local in Westminster, CO I can ship if absolutely necessary, but it is probably going to cost more than it is worth.

I have been out of the game for a while, so if you think my prices are ridiculous, feel free to make a reasonable offer with proof of some other similar product selling for the price that you are offering. Keep in mind all of these prices are shipped, and some of this stuff is big and heavy.

email [email protected] with questions or concerns.

All items located in Westminster, CO 80020

Caleb

calebgriffin31

Reaction score
I have a total of 7 rims, one of which is an eagle alloy aluminum, three of which are stock steel wheels, and 3 of which are 3 stock aluminum wheels. The 3 steels and 3 aluminums have tires on them that hold air, but I would not consider road worthy. I ended up with a crack in one of my original stock fronts, so I bought the eagle alloy to replace it, but ended up buying a full stock set off of someone instead.

What are you interested in?

calebgriffin31

Reaction score
I will be driving the I-70 corridor from Denver to Columbus, Ohio this week if anyone would like meet up along the way with some of the stuff that doesn't ship well.

Latest posts

Members online