Early Style HPOP

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
My truck is an 04, with the early style aluminum bodied hpop. Recently found its starting to chit the bed, and figured with 205/30s i will probably step up to a hi output one.

Anybody running a honey badger or adrenaline, and how do you like it?
What size injectors, how many miles, icp voltage?

Thanks in advance.

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
Pretty sure swinky has the HB and has had issues. A couple people seem to have luck with the RCD Thumper....

04cr450

Reaction score
With those injectors you do not need the hi output version. Stay tried and true and just get a new oem pump. I hold icp no issues with 205/75's and have had no issues in 2 years nows with the pump.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
With those injectors you do not need the hi output version. Stay tried and true and just get a new oem pump. I hold icp no issues with 205/75's and have had no issues in 2 years nows with the pump.

That was what i was told, that a factory pump should hold, but my icp was fine with my 190/30s, and is dropping now after the pump was out of the truck for 2 weeks while the motor was getting built. Possibly just coincidence? Thanks for your input though, i may try it. :thumbup:

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
So, in doing some checking, rcd only ha the thumpers as the 05+ pumps. Dyno proven for some reason doesnt show the 6.0 pumps on their site, and the adrenalnes are expensive, but come with a 2yr warranty which is the same as stock. Im somewhat leaning that way now, as i like to overbuild and not need it than need it and not have it. Any one running an adrenaline? Site says that the "stock" output will feed 190s, and the hi output will feed anything basically up to 270 conventionals.

swinky

Reaction score
The honey badger pump has been okay. Wouldn't buy again though. Doesn't even come close to holding pressure with 255/100s

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

renegade

Reaction score
Adrenaline all the way. Great warranty, support and good people. Also if you ever need it a good rebuild program.

Latest posts

Members online