East Coast car/truck show june 9-10

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Didnt know if anyone will be going, i havent gone in a few years although we arent very far away, im sure a lot of ricers etc still there but also some pretty impressive set ups as well down there.
:morons:

didnt know if any of the psa guys were heading down
:walkin:

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
By my calender its a sat-sun event

Sounds like it could be a good time, I might make the drive with the wife

hmmm, not sure what i was looking at then, anyone have a link with some information on this. We have most of our schedule booked for the summer, but i have a blank in june....

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
Couldn't pay me to take my truck to ocean city... It's a rolling inspection ticket...

Cops there are d-bags because the punk kids with diesels have ruined it for the casual visitor like myself who drives like a grandpa.

Never used to be like that. It's a shame.

tasman650

Reaction score
Couldn't pay me to take my truck to ocean city... It's a rolling inspection ticket...

Cops there are d-bags because the punk kids with diesels have ruined it for the casual visitor like myself who drives like a grandpa.

Never used to be like that. It's a shame.

I had a 5.4 gas F 250 lifted up on 38's before my 6.0 came home every year with about 6-7 items for an inspection ticket. Not bad if it's just a regular weekend never been hassled then just always for events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.